Johansson worried about her body (Lead)April 25th, 2012 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 25 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson, who had to work hard to get into shape to play Black Widow in “The Avengers”, says she is worried about her body.
But the actress is happy that her action role has got her into the best shape she has ever been in.
“Every woman has body worries, and I’m not exempt from that. But part of the by-product of spending that much time in the gym is that you can fit into a cat suit,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Johansson plays as Black Widow and her spy character in the superhero movie is fierce. She had to work very closely with her stunt-double Heidi Moneymaker to get her fight scenes right.
“The idea is that Moneymaker and I become one and we can start and finish each other’s moves and everything in between. And it’s a lot of training and dedication and it hurts and it hurts and it hurts and then suddenly it doesn’t hurt and you’re getting it right and it’s a great moment - you feel like you’ve accomplished something big,” she said.
- Scarlett Johansson's body worries - Apr 25, 2012
- It was challenging to do fight scenes: Johansson - Apr 13, 2012
- Johansson hooked on to Black Widow - May 18, 2012
- Johansson loves the 'Black Widow' - Mar 20, 2012
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Representative: 'Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant' - Apr 13, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson in talks with Hollywood bosses over 'Black Widow' - Sep 24, 2010
- Johansson, Penn not together anymore? - Jun 03, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson to play Janet Leigh - Mar 03, 2012
- Wearing costumes made Johansson feel like a kid - Apr 06, 2012
- Scarlett gets diet tips from Jeremy - Mar 16, 2012
- Scarlett is not pregnant, says her representative - Apr 14, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson thought 'Iron Man' costume wouldn't fit her - May 01, 2010