Johansson threatened director to make her butt look better!November 28th, 2007 - 4:25 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Nov 28(ANI): American actress Scarlett Johansson resorted to threatening the artistic director of her hit film Lost In Translation in order to make her butt look more flattering.
The award-winning actress plays a Lolita-type temptress in the 2004 production but was very insecure about having her butt on show in the opening sequence of the film.
So she simply told the man in charge of the slow, lingering sequence panning over her semi-transparent knickers, to make her rear look pretty - or he’d lose his job.
“I told the director of photography that if he made my arse look bad he’d never work again! Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“He was like, ‘I promise you - it will look really nice.’ I said, ‘OK, I’m trusting you,’ and he came through. My arse looked OK, she said. (ANI)
- Scarlett Johansson to play ruthless alien seductress - Nov 04, 2010
- Scarlett gets diet tips from Jeremy - Mar 16, 2012
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to direct - Apr 02, 2012
- Carey Mulligan Nabs The Coveted Role Of Daisy Buchanan In "The Great Gatsby" Remake - Nov 17, 2010
- Johansson goes behind the camera for music video - Jan 19, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson loses out at Hugh Jackman shirt's auction - Dec 23, 2011
- Johansson loves being challenged - Mar 18, 2012
- Ryan Reynolds loses hair during 'Buried' shoot - Sep 12, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback - Aug 01, 2012
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Director feels that Scarlett Johansson is too hot for 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' role - Oct 19, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson set for directorial debut - Dec 17, 2011
Tags: american actress, arse, artistic director, award winning, butt, director of photography, job, knickers, lolita, lost in translation, opening sequence, scarlett johansson, semi transparent, temptress