Johansson replaces Jolie in sci-fi film?July 24th, 2010 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
Toronto, July 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has reportedly replaced Angelina Jolie in new sci-fi movie “Gravity”.
Jolie was originally offered the role as director Alfonso Cuaron’s leading lady in the upcoming 3D film, but she declined and now Johansson has “verbally agreed” to be a part of it, reports torontosun.com.
According to the report, Robert Downey Jr. is slated to appear alongside Johansson in what Cuaron is allegedly touting as “the most ambitious film, technology-wise, since ‘Avatar’”.
- Bullock to replace Portman in 'Gravity'? - Oct 08, 2010
- Sandra Bullock And George Clooney Ready For The Outer Space Odyssey For Gravity - Dec 17, 2010
- George Clooney replaces Robert Downey, Jr. in 'Gravity' - Dec 18, 2010
- Rachel Weisz to replace Angelina Jolie in 'Gravity'? - Sep 05, 2010
- Sandra Bullock shoots sans make-up - Jan 06, 2012
- Downey Jr. may quit 'Gravity' - Oct 27, 2010
- Clooney to play astronaut in 'Gravity' - Dec 17, 2010
- Why George Clooney, Sandra Bullock’s Alleged Gravity Becoming Overhyped 2010 Movie? - Dec 27, 2010
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
- Russell Crowe not starring in 'Westworld' remake - Sep 08, 2010
- Hollywood scored high with fantasies, action in India (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2010
- 'The Avengers' to release in 3D - Dec 24, 2011
- Ben Kingsley in 'Iron Man 3'? - Apr 10, 2012
- Jolie visits Syrian refugees in Turkey - Jun 18, 2011
- Downey Jr knocks down Sacrlett Johansson - Sep 26, 2011
Tags: 3d film, alfonso cuaron, ambitious film, angelina jolie, director alfonso cuaron, film technology, gravity, hollywood, hollywood actress, leading lady, robert downey, robert downey jr, scarlett johansson, sci fi film, toronto