Johansson happily in loveApril 13th, 2012 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 13 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson has opened up about her new boyfriend, ad director Nate Taylor, and says everything is finally going great.
The star went through a tough phase in 2011 after her public divorce from actor Ryan Reynolds and when her nude photographs were leaked online by a hacker, contactmusic.com reports.
“Everything’s been really great right now. It’s been a good time. I’ve had peace. Relative peace. I just want to work on things that are really hard, and when I’m not working on things that are really hard, I want to hang out with people I like to be with, and that’s it. I think it will be an interesting year,” she told Vogue magazine.
The 27-year-old actress says Taylor is adapting well to life in the public eye.
“It must be very strange for him (Taylor). It’s totally bizarre. It’s an adjustment. It’s got to be an adjustment for him way more than it was for me at nineteen. But he’s really remarkably good about it,” she said.
- Scarlett's vulnerable feelings - Mar 14, 2012
- Hacker leaks actress's nude photos, faces 60-year jail - Mar 27, 2012
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Marriage, the best thing Johansson ever did - Dec 07, 2011
- Johansson, Reynolds 'tried to hold' their marriage together - Dec 16, 2010
- Ryan Reynolds dating Charlize Theron? - Jul 14, 2011
- Johansson opens up about nude photos - Nov 02, 2011
- The Sexiest Man Alive, Ryan Reynolds Is Set To Be Single! - Dec 15, 2010
- Reynolds, Theron split - Aug 07, 2011
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Reynolds still not over Scarlett! - Jul 30, 2011
- Reynolds not ready date again - May 27, 2011
- Bullock kisses Scarlett at MTV awards - Jun 07, 2010
- Johansson, Reynolds divorce finalised - Jul 05, 2011
- Sandra Bullock Shimmers At Golden Globe Awards 2011 - Jan 17, 2011