Johansson goes behind the camera for music videoJanuary 19th, 2012 - 11:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 19 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson has stepped behind the camera to direct a music video of her singer friend Jessie Baylin.
Johansson took charge of the promo for “Hurry Hurry”, which features Baylin strolling along a bridge, and the singer is all praises for her childhood friend’s directing talents.
“She is an incredible director and is going to do wonderful things from behind the lens. We’ve known each other since we were girls, so she knows who I am and allowed me to just be myself,” contactmusic.com quoted Baylin as saying.
Johansson has previously directed the short film “These Vagabond Shoes” and she is due to make her feature film debut as a moviemaker with the upcoming big screen adaptation of Truman Capote’s “Summer Crossing”.
- My film will be hard to sell: Johansson - Nov 29, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson set for directorial debut - Dec 17, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson teased for texting her 'sexy husband' - Nov 18, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson wants to direct - Apr 02, 2012
- Harper Lee's biog to reveal why she stopped writing after debut novel - Apr 28, 2011
- Knightley replaces Johansson in song film - May 18, 2012
- No rift in Sacrlett Johansson's family - Jan 12, 2012
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson to play ruthless alien seductress - Nov 04, 2010
- Johansson, Allen bonded over illness phobia - Nov 03, 2011
- Johansson surprised by people's rudeness - Apr 30, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Reynolds spends birthday weekend with Lively - Oct 24, 2011
Tags: actress, bridge, childhood friend, feature film debut, friend jessie, girls, hurry hurry, jan 19, jessie baylin, london jan, moviemaker, music video, praises, scarlett johansson, screen adaptation, short film, talents, truman capote, vagabond shoes, wonderful things