Johansson dislikes ‘Sexiest Woman’ titleJune 15th, 2012 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson says she doesn’t like being called “the sexiest woman alive”.
The 27-year-old recently won the title in a poll conducted by a men’s magazine.
“There are so many wonderful women out there, and they aren’t even actresses! I don’t like being labelled as ‘the sexiest woman alive.’ As an actress I prefer to maintain the anonymity,” contactmusic.com quoted Johansson as saying.
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to direct - Apr 02, 2012
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Sexiest man title is a joke: Cooper - Dec 03, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson's body worries - Apr 25, 2012
- Johansson worried about her body (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Askmen's Most Desirable Woman 2011: Blake Lively Wins The Race - Feb 02, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds named 'Sexiest Man Alive' - Nov 18, 2010
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- 'The Avengers' to release in 3D - Dec 24, 2011
- Johansson is never busy for shopping - Aug 02, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson dating British Rocker? - Dec 19, 2011
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011