Joel Madden tweets wife Nicole Richie forked out $3K on pillowsMarch 9th, 2011 - 3:15 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 9 (ANI): Singer Joel Madden has taken to Twitter to talk about his wife Nicole Richie’s taste for expensive pillows.
“Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend 3 thousand dollars on pillows? I do. PILLOWS,” the New York Daily News quoted him as tweeting.
The Good Charlotte lead singer revealed his thrifty side when he tweeted that he’d be far happier with less expensive cushions.
“Needless to say the pillows are going back to the expensive ass pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I’m putting in their place,” he tweeted
“I was thinking they must be made from unicorn manes or some sh–. They are already on their way back to the store.” he added. (ANI)
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie's Biological Dad Not Attending Her Wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- Richie, Madden tie the knot - Dec 12, 2010
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Summer's the Season for Nicole Richie's Wedding! - Feb 18, 2010
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Joel Madden denies June wedding reports - Jun 20, 2010
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Nicole Richie's biological dad is not attending her upcoming wedding - Dec 10, 2010
- Lionel Richie plans concert at daughter's wedding - Apr 07, 2010
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Paparazzo restrained from reaching Nicole Richie's daughter - Nov 11, 2010
- Nicole Richie denies wedding reports - Sep 30, 2010
Tags: 3k, credit card bill, cushions, good charlotte, hell, joel madden, lead singer, manes, new york daily news, nicole richie, pillow store, pillows, target, thousand dollars, tweets, wife nicole, york daily news