Joel Madden says he’s less nervous to be a father againJune 22nd, 2009 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 22 (ANI): Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden has revealed that he is comparatively less nervous as he awaits the impending birth of his second child with Nicole Richie.
The singer, who became father to first child Harlow last year, says that the stress level is definitely lower this time around.
“It’s a lot easier. You’ve already been through it and it’s not as intense and dramatic. We’re a little more relaxed. It’s actually kind of nice,” People magazine quoted him as saying before deejaying at Prive Las Vegas.
The 30-year-old further revealed that he was happy not to know the sex of the baby due in later August/early September.
He added: “We don’t know what the sex is. We waited on the first one and it was such an awesome experience that we can’t wait to see what the next one is. It’s exciting to wait it out.” (ANI)
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie's Wedding Details Continues To Hog Limelight - Dec 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- My wedding was magical: Nicole Richie - Dec 16, 2010
- Lionel Richie plans concert at daughter's wedding - Apr 07, 2010
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Doting dad Joel Madden confesses spoiling daughter - Aug 26, 2009
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Joel Madden And Nicole Richie Welcomes Baby Boy - Sep 11, 2009
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden all set to have a December wedding - Sep 24, 2010
- Nicole Richie names newborn Sparrow James Midnight Madden! - Sep 10, 2009
- Nicole Richie to design clothing range for mums-to-be - Jul 02, 2009
Tags: deejaying, early september, good charlotte, good charlotte frontman, good charlotte frontman joel madden, harlow, impending birth, las vegas, nice people, nicole richie, people magazine, stress level