Joe Jonas wears black leotard as he spoofs Beyonce’s ‘Single Ladies’June 4th, 2009 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 4 (ANI): American singer Joe Jonas donned a black leotard as he spoofed Beyonce’s Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) video dance for a new online skit.
Jonas, 19, could be seen getting encouragement from his siblings, Kevin and Nick, as they urge him to “do this for the fans” in the video, reports Contactmusic.
Jonas performed in the skimpy costume till the tune ended.
The clipping was later posted on the Jonas Brothers’ YouTube.com channel on June 3. (ANI)
- Jonas Brothers not afraid of Justin Bieber - Sep 27, 2010
- Joe Jonas wears dirty clothes - Aug 14, 2011
- Gaga, Beyonce video not banned: MTV - Mar 16, 2010
- Lycra clad Mike Tyson shows off his dance moves in spoof video - Oct 01, 2010
- Kevin Jonas to wed this weekend? - Dec 18, 2009
- Shakira 'celebrating' after scoring a billion YouTube views - Jan 26, 2011
- Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' to make India debut April 7 - Mar 30, 2010
- Lady Gaga And Beyonce Collaborate On "Telephone" - Mar 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga wants a foursome with Jonas Brothers - Jun 01, 2009
- Danielle Deleasa And Kevin Jonas Tie The Knot - Dec 20, 2009
- Spoof royal wedding video showing Royal Family dancing goes viral - Apr 18, 2011
- Joe Jonas Not Wearing His Purity Ring? - Sep 12, 2010
- Heidi Klum pole dances in new video - May 26, 2012
- Joe Jonas moving towards 90210 - Sep 23, 2010
- Disney Channel Announces India Premiere Of Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock 2 ... - Oct 18, 2010