Joe Jonas says he never cheated on Taylor SwiftNovember 15th, 2008 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 15 (ANI): Jonas Brothers lead singer Joe Jonas, 19, has finally spoken about his recent split from country singer Taylor Swift.
Though he has not directly mentioned his 18-year-old former girlfriend by name, Jonas was apparently referring to his split from her in a letter posted to fans on his MySpace page.
Several things I will state with all my heart, the New York Daily News quoted him as having written.
I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true.
Maybe there were reasons for a break-up. Maybe the heart moved on. Perhaps feelings changed. I am truly saddened that anything would potentially cause you to think less of me, he added.
While Swift had recently revealed to Ellen DeGeneres that Jonas broke up with her during a 27-second phone call, Jonas felt there was another side to that story.
For those who have expressed concern over the 27 second phone call, I called to discuss feelings with the other person, he wrote, cryptically referring to Swift.
Those feelings were obviously not well received. I did not end the conversation. Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk, he stated.
Though he never went into specifics, Jonas ended his open letter with another vague reference to the teen star.
I wish the best for the other person, but could not sit back any longer and leave our fans with a wrong impression of the truth. Hope this helps enlighten a little, he ended. (ANI)
- Taylor Swift Targets Camilla Belle In "Better Than Revenge" Lyrics? - Oct 26, 2010
- Joe Jonas denies gay rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Matt Cardle Admits Being Unfaithful To Former Girlfriend - Dec 24, 2010
- Swift's song not on me: Jonas - Aug 16, 2012
- Joe Jonas Not Wearing His Purity Ring? - Sep 12, 2010
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spotted at the Cheesecake Factory - May 05, 2010
- Taylor Swift dating Jake Gyllenhaal? - Oct 30, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Joe Jonas to sing 'his side of the story' about past break-ups - Mar 17, 2011
- Matt Cardle: 'I have been unfaithful' - Dec 24, 2010
- Taylor Swift spills the secret of her success - Nov 07, 2010
- Traviss was never loyal to Winehouse, says his ex - Sep 01, 2010
- Joe's snack style to ask out beauties - Jun 19, 2010
- George Michael denies Kenny Goss split rumours on TV and Twitter - Mar 08, 2011
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
Tags: country singer, ellen degeneres, feelings, former girlfriend, heart, lead singer, new york daily news, phone call, phone calls, specifics, taylor swift, teen star, truth, vague reference, wrong impression, york daily news