Joe Jonas, Ashley Greene go public with their romanceSeptember 30th, 2010 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 30 (ANI): Singer Joe Jonas and ‘Twilight’ star Ashley Greene are going public with their romance.
The couple, who have been quietly dating for several months, have always maintained that they are ‘just friends’.
But yesterday they were spotted out and about in Beverly Hills walking with their arms wrapped around each other, and later holding hands, reports the Daily Mail.
The two first went for some lunch before hitting the shops for a few hours of retail therapy.
The 21-year-old singer was later seen carrying their many purchases to his waiting Porsche.
The couple then headed off to celebrate Joe’s little brother Frankie’s 10th birthday.
Ashley, 23, was in town to attend the premiere of ‘Twilight’, in which she starred as Alice Cullen, and Joe was there to support his brother Nick in his stage debut, appearing in Les Miserables. (ANI)
- Joe Jonas smitten by Ashley Greene - Oct 04, 2010
- Joe Jonas denies gay rumours - Mar 18, 2011
- Joe Jonas Not Wearing His Purity Ring? - Sep 12, 2010
- Joe Jonas wears dirty clothes - Aug 14, 2011
- I'm indifferent about marriage, says Ashley Greene - Dec 04, 2010
- Ashley Greene not engaged - Dec 31, 2010
- Joe Jonas Minus Purity Ring? - Sep 11, 2010
- Nick Jonas to make West End debut with 'Les Miserables' - May 30, 2010
- Demi Lovato Vents Anger On Ashley Greene Through Hate E-mail - Dec 22, 2010
- Ashley Greene - Joe Jonas Start Live-In Relationship - Dec 21, 2010
- Ashley Greene And Joe Jonas Face Abu Dhabi Airport Ire - Nov 27, 2010
- Nick Jonas overjoyed after West End debut - Jun 23, 2010
- Ashley Greene dismisses Joe Jonas engagement rumours - Dec 31, 2010
- Joe Jonas, Ashley Green fuel dating rumours - Aug 11, 2010
- Ashley Greene-Joe Jonas: Is A Wedding Round The Corner? - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: 10th birthday, alice, beverly hills, birthday ashley, brother nick, daily mail, holding hands, just friends, les miserables, little brother, london, lunch, porsche, retail therapy, romance, stage debut, twilight star