Joe Finley, America’s Got Talent Contestant Arrested For Possessing DrugsOctober 26th, 2010 - 6:57 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 26, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Joe Finley, one of the contestants of America’s got talent was arrested for possession of drugs. He was found with ecstasy in his possession. Finley had apparently also reported his wife as missing the very same day. His wife was discovered to be dead later on.
The America’s Got Talent team has already got the auditioning for the next season under way and Joe Finley, one of the contestants present at the Las Vegas auditions has already been in the news, although not for reasons that are praiseworthy.
He had been put up at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel along with his wife and had been busy auditioning for the entire week. Both Finley and his wife seemed to have taken Ecstasy before she went missing. He confessed to having taken three pills of Ecstasy while Laura, his wife took only one. They went out partying, revealed Joe before returning to the hotel room at night, he said. Joe reported the matter to the authorities after he failed to find his wife.
Her body was soon recovered from the stairwell. She had apparently fallen down the stairwell from the 11th to the 3rd floor which proved to be fatal.
The producers of America’s Got Talent have stated that they are cooperating with the authorities on the investigation. They declined to comment any further saying that the incident was indeed unfortunate, reports RadarOnline.
Meanwhile, Joe Finley had been released on bail after paying $10,000 on Sunday. He is believed to have told TMZ that Laura, his wife had been thrown over the rails and the incident was certainly no accident.
- America's Got Talent contestant Joe Finley arrested - Oct 27, 2010
- "America's Got Talent" Contestant Arrested For Drug Possession - Oct 26, 2010
- Contestant’s Wife Found Dead In ‘America's Got Talent’ Audition Hotel - Oct 27, 2010
- 'America's Got Talent' returns - Jun 01, 2011
- Piers Morgan exits America's Got Talent judging panel - Nov 11, 2011
- Howard Stern starts filming for America's Got Talent - Feb 24, 2012
- Grammy-winner says his next baby will be a singer - Jan 25, 2012
- 'Swamp People' star Trapper Joe arrested for assault and battery - Jun 22, 2012
- Saudi Arabia's version of the 'Got Talent' bans women from taking part - Jun 18, 2012
- Online Campaign Underway In America To Convince Keith Olbermann To Run For The American Senate - Jan 25, 2011
- Jeremy London's kidnapper claimed that they partied for hours - Jun 25, 2010
- Baywatch star David Hasselhoff hospitalized yet again - May 26, 2010
- Laptop Thief Returns Important Contents On USB Stick - Oct 21, 2010
- 'American Idol' Season 10, Day 1 Review: Change Of Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Hasselhoff could replace Simon Cowell on 'Britain's Got Talent' - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: america s got talent, auditions, authorities, ecstasy, hotel room, joe finley, las vegas, men at work, millennium biltmore hotel, october 26, pen men, pills, possession of drugs, producers, stairwell