Jodie Marsh unveils her new bodybuilder physiqueMay 28th, 2009 - 4:35 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 28 (ANI): Jodie Marsh has swapped glamour modelling with bodybuilding.
The 30-year-old model, who has 32E surgically-enhanced boobs, has gone from a size 12 to a size 6/8 and credits her training for her new look.
“I started training with a personal trainer called Tim Sharp last December in my local gym,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“At first I just wanted to lose weight and tone up - I was soft all over. But within two weeks, I had definition in my stomach. As I saw my body changing, I really liked my muscles and as Tim is a bodybuilder, it just went from there,” she added.
The stunner loves her new body so much that she’s considering going into competition.
“I’ve still got loads [of weight] to go. I might do a bodybuilder competition in August and if so, I’ve got another 7lbs of fat to lose to be pure muscle. It’s something I’m working towards,” she said. (ANI)
- I feel 'brand new' after losing 80 lbs: Hudson - Feb 12, 2011
- Brit teacher sheds 15st by swapping takeaways for home-cooked meals - Nov 18, 2010
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- Heidi Montag says she works out 14 hours a day - Jun 21, 2011
- I've never wished for smaller boobs, says Kim Kardashian - Apr 06, 2011
- Kardashian's uses son to stay fit - Mar 31, 2011
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- I became better with every film: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) (With Image) - Aug 26, 2012
- How Kourtney Kardashian lost 45lbs after giving birth to son - Dec 30, 2010
- Holly Madison told to shed weight for 'Peepshow' - Jan 12, 2011
- Crowe's gruelling training for 'Man of Steel' - Dec 22, 2011
- Osbourne's newfound love for figure-hugging dresses - Sep 11, 2010
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011
- Former Cheers star Kirstie Alley has lost 50 pounds, wants to lose 30 more - Sep 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr was nervous returning to ramp - May 21, 2011