Jodie Foster surprised Kristen Stewart is still in movie businessMarch 18th, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Jodie Foster, who played Kristen Stewart’s mother in the movie “Panic Room”, says she never expected the “Twilight” star to stay in the business.
“I just love Kristen Stewart, but I didn’t think she’d choose to be an actress,” said actress Jodie Foster.
The 48-year-old has confessed that she never thought Kristen would stay in the film industry because she didn’t seem to enjoy it.
“I said to her mum, ‘She doesn’t want that, right?’ And she’s like, ‘Well, yes, she kind of does,” Femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jadie saying.
Foster also finds a great similarities between herself and the 20-year-old because neither actress likes showing her emotions in real life.
Talking to the Hollywood Reporter, she said: “Because she’s very much like me: She’s not comfortable in life being a big externally, emotional person, beating her chest, crying every five minutes.”
Kristen, who is rumoured to be dating Robert Pattinson, has been open about her dislike of fame and admitted that she hates not being able to go out without being recognised.
- Jodie Foster is surprised that Kristen Stewart has taken up acting - Mar 19, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Intimate scene was surreal: Kristen Stewart - Nov 15, 2011
- I am surprised Kirsten Stewart is an actress, says Jodie Foster - Oct 20, 2010
- Stewart praises Foster - May 15, 2011
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Jodie Foster defends Kristen Stewart - Aug 16, 2012
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- 'Never want to be as famous as Kristen Stewart' - Feb 29, 2012
- Pattinson happy with Kristen, says she understands him - Jul 05, 2012
- Pattinson ready to meet Stewart - Aug 28, 2012
- Stewart doesn't believe in marriage - Aug 20, 2011
- Stewart happy Pattinson avoided personal talk - Aug 15, 2012
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011
Tags: actress, business london, dislike, emotional person, emotions, fame, femalefirst, film industry, five minutes, hollywood, hollywood reporter, jodie foster, kristen stewart, london march, panic room, robert pattinson, twilight star