Jodie Foster says that Mel Gibson is still her ‘beloved’April 26th, 2011 - 11:28 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, April 26 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jodie Foster still believes in Mel Gibson despite all the negative news about the actor. The actor has endured a very difficult five years since he was first reported making anti-semantic comments. The last straw was when a phone conversation between the actor and his former girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, was published on the Internet.
When everyone else seems to be criticizing and shunning Gibson, Foster expressed just the opposite attitude during a recent interview. The actress went ahead to call the 55-year-old “the most beloved actor” that she has ever worked with. She defended her decision to stick by Gibson.
Foster said friends are supposed be there for each other when there is a problem and that is what she intends to do. Foster will appear in a new movie with Gibson titled “The Beaver.” In the movie, Foster will be the wife of Gibson.
The two stars first co-starred in the 1994 movie “The Mavericks.” Foster revealed that Gibson had so much fun filming the recent movie. The actor was able to put aside all the off-screen troubles that he was experiencing. That earned him the respect of Foster who called him real professional.
The movie was directed by Foster.
- Mel Gibson is most loved movie star, says Jodie Foster - Oct 20, 2010
- Mel Gibson Movie 'The Beaver' Gets Release Date - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson's 'The Beaver' to hit theatres in spring - Dec 05, 2010
- Foster shares strong friendship with Mel Gibson - May 02, 2011
- Gibson plays lonely man who befriends hand-puppet beaver in new movie - Dec 06, 2010
- Gibson to make comeback with 'The Beaver' next year - Dec 06, 2010
- Gibson took Winstone's advice for 'The Beaver' - May 16, 2011
- Mel Gibson plans to re-launch Hollywood career - Mar 13, 2011
- Gibson's cockney accent impresses audience - May 05, 2011
- Troubled Mel Gibson's Movie, 'The Beaver', Is Scheduled To Release In March 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson's movie 'The Beaver' to release in March-April 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson not moving to Australia - Jul 20, 2010
- Gibson and I share complex friendship: Foster - Jun 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson's 'The Beaver' release date postponed - Feb 09, 2011
- Mel Gibson To Be Investigated In Domestic Violence Case - Jul 09, 2010