Jodhi Meares extends her dating net abroadJune 13th, 2009 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jun 13 (ANI): Aussie fashion designer Jodhi Meares is reportedly extending her dating net abroad after failing to find a man in Australia.
Meares, 37, the former wife of Aussie businessman James Packer, is currently working on the shoot for the latest Tigerlily swimwear campaign in Hawaii.
“She is not dating at the moment and it’s difficult for her to do that in Sydney,” the Daily Telegraph quoted a source close to Meares as saying.
The former glamour model is said to be spending extended periods on the US mainland, where her two sisters Kirsty and Sophie are living. (ANI)
- Sophie Monk hopes to find love again - Mar 14, 2011
- Kirsty Gallacher sorry for son's 999 call - Apr 06, 2011
- 'Never been close to guns, but comfortable with it' - Sep 29, 2010
- Media magnate Packer's boat palace put up for sale - Apr 13, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Gemma Ward has no plans to return to the fashion world - Nov 08, 2009
- Jennifer Hawkins's Swarovksi bikini slip-up - Aug 20, 2009
- Personal reasons behind Viveka Babajee's suicide? - Jun 26, 2010
- Lara Bingle poses for Speedo's swimwear - Nov 11, 2010
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Designer outfit made from wine - Jun 11, 2012
- Chinese official bought 37 homes with graft money - Oct 18, 2011
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012
- Warney cozies up to TV bikini babe, but only for charity! - Sep 12, 2008
- Romance blooming between Kevin Connolly and Sophie Monk - Aug 02, 2010