Jo Wood cosies up with Aniston’s ex Paul Sculfor at Glamour AwardsJune 5th, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 5 (ANI): Rolling Stones member Ronnie Wood’s ex Jo Wood was spotted cosying up to hunky British model Paul Sculfor at the Glamour Awards.
Jo, 54, captured 37-year-old Sculfor’s attention throughout the event on June 3, and he was spotted sidling up to her and turning up his charm.
But the former Essex brickie, who has been dating Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, was not the only one mesmerised, as Jo, who has just launched her own Jo Wood Organics beauty range, was just as much taken by him.
The former model was seen giggling as Sculfor whispered in her ear as they schmoozed by the champagne bar in the Berkeley Square marquee, with him touching her hand and gazing deeply into her eyes.
Meanwhile, Jo has also revealed that she would not mind having a toyboy.
“One day I’ll meet someone young and gorgeous to sweep me off my feet,” the Mirror had quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Cameron Diaz dating Maroon Five frontman Adam Levine? - May 19, 2009
- Sexy Russian spy Anna Chapman hits Moscow catwalk with a pistol! - Apr 06, 2011
- Ronnie Wood back to his flirting ways - Dec 27, 2009
- Ronnie Wood denies relationship trouble - Feb 14, 2011
- Jo Wood puts her manhunt on hold - Oct 08, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex-Russian lover has a new man - Dec 20, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010
- No toyboy lover for Ronnie Woods estranged wife Jo - Feb 13, 2009
- Diaz's former boyfriend Sculfor dumped her to be free - Jun 10, 2009
- Joe Jonas dating a model - Jul 12, 2011
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Paul Sculfor dumped Cameron Diaz because he "loves being single" - Jun 10, 2009
- Jo Wood 'to launch her own fashion line' - Apr 20, 2010
Tags: berkeley square, cameron diaz, champagne bar, essex, former model, glamour, hunky british model, jennifer aniston, june 3, london, mesmerised, mirror, organics, paul sculfor, rolling stones, ronnie wood