J.Los going to be a great mom, says ex hubby JuddMarch 7th, 2008 - 5:01 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): He might not have spoken to his ex wife Jennifer Lopez for four or five years, but Cris Judd still has full faith in the singers maternal instincts.
Speaking on the Yo on E! satellite radio show, Judd, a former backup dancer and choreographer who wed Lopez in September 2001, said that he has full confidence in the pop stars maternal skills.
“She’s going to be a great mom,” E! Online quoted Judd, as saying.
Judd said that Lopez always wanted to be [a mother], and so I think this is good for her.
He also revealed that before their marriage ended in June 2002, kids were a frequent topic of conversation.
“Absolutely, we talked about it,” Judd said.
However, he does not feel sorry about the fact that he and Lopez did not have a baby.
“I don’t think would have, could have, should have. It just didn’t work out between us, and it’s cool,” he said.
Lopez and her third husband, Marc Anthony, welcomed twins Max and Emme on Feb. 22.
The newborns were the first kids for Lopez and the fourth and fifth for Anthony, who has children from two previous relationships. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez gives her first post-split interview - Aug 02, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez opens up about failed love life - Jul 06, 2010
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- J.Lo's twins make modeling debut with Gucci - Oct 22, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Lopez cried onstage - Oct 24, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: choreographer, confidence, cris judd, dancer, faith, frequent topic, hubby, husband marc, jennifer lopez, marc anthony, marriage, maternal instincts, mom, newborns, radio show, relationships, satellite radio, singers, twins, wife jennifer