JLo’s ex Ojani Noa to start reality show ‘I Owe J.Lo’April 30th, 2010 - 5:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 30 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez’s ex-husband Ojani Noa is starting a new reality show titled, ‘I Owe J.Lo’, to help him avoid bankruptcy, it has emerged.
Noa will look to “land menial jobs to pay off a half-million dollar court judgment that he owes to his ex-wife,” as part of the show.
Dating Web site Ashleymadison.com, that encourages married people to have affairs, is looking to partner on the project, reports the New York Post.
Noa has been ordered to pay 545,000 dollars to Lopez after he tried to publish a book revealing details about his relationship with her. (ANI)
- J Lo's ex-hubby says court fight has left him bankrupt - Apr 26, 2010
- J.Lo's ex to publicly auction their racy home videos for revenge - Apr 22, 2010
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
- J.Lo 'to be sued by ex-husband's girlfriend' - Dec 16, 2010
- J.Lo sues ex-hubby for $10M over using home sex videos in film - Nov 09, 2009
- JLo's ex-hubby temporarily restrained from selling honeymoon tape - Nov 11, 2009
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez's Former Husband Barred From Releasing Their Honeymoon Tape - Nov 11, 2009
- J.Lo's ex-hubby 'plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 19, 2010
- J.Lo's ex-hubby plans to audition for 'American Idol' - Sep 20, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez files suit to prevent sex-tapes from being public - Nov 10, 2009
- J.Lo seeks to prevent release of home sex videos - Dec 02, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez's stolen intimate tape recovered - Jun 10, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez's love life mockumentary stalled - Nov 10, 2009
- I can take a lot of punches, says JLo - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,