J.Lo’s brood expansion condition-a stable marriageApril 3rd, 2009 - 5:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 3 (ANI): Although her Grammy-winning husband Marc Anthony wants to have more kids with her, singer-dancer Jennifer Lopez has made it crystal clear that she would not have more children unless there is harmony at home.
Jennifer is a doting mother and would love to expand her brood, but she wants Marc to be by her side.
“I could talk for a year about my kids,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Marc, on the other hand, has publicly declared his intention of having more kids.
“I hope we have more kids on the way soon!” he said.
Though the duo has been making efforts to show the media that they have cordial relations, as they recently hummed “I Love You I Do” to each other at an event, their friends have hinted that all is not well at home.
“Jennifer is determined to make it work with Marc. But these two have serious, serious issues. Jennifer feels like Marc is holding her career back, and she was sick of his social butterfly mentality while she stayed at home with the twins. There are times when she’s had it, and close to ending it. She’ll throw down her ring and say, ‘That’s it.’ But when Marc realizes he’s about to lose her, he comes right back to Mommy. She enhances his life - she’s a huge star and good for him, and he does love her. And really, all their fighting makes for some fiery passion in the bedroom,” a pal said.
Thus Jennifer is adamant that stability in the marriage is needed before having more kids.
“She wants to make sure her marriage is secure before she has more kids,” the pal said.
“Jennifer needs to ascertain that Marc will assume his half of the parental responsibility. She will never give up the red carpet, and certainly doesn’t want to be barefoot and pregnant, locked down or locked up. She wants to give [1-year-olds Max and Emme] siblings, but she loves the attention of the spotlight. She does not want to be a stay-at-home mom,” the pal added. (ANI)
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- J.Lo wants to get pregnant 'a thousand more times' - Jan 19, 2011
- J.Lo, Marc Anthony 'trying for third baby' - Jan 28, 2011
- Snoop calls Beckham a passionate father - Jun 07, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
Tags: 1 year olds, brood, cordial relations, dancer, fiery passion, harmony, husband marc, jennifer lopez, marc anthony, mentality, mommy, new york daily news, parental responsibility, red carpet, siblings, social butterfly, stable marriage, stay at home, stay at home mom, york daily news