Jlo’s advice to CareyAugust 23rd, 2012 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 23 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez has given some tips to fellow singer Mariah Carey who has replaced her in singing reality show, “American Idol”.
“So long as she’s honest and speaks from the heart and is herself then I think she’ll be fine… I think that’s what anybody who sits in that chair has to do,” Lopez said on a US entertainment show.
The 43-year-old says she always spoke to people, the way she wants to be treated.
“I always just spoke right from the heart and how I would want someone to speak to me if I was in that position, which I have been many times. And it worked really well for me.”
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Mariah Carey's American Idol promotional photo released - Jul 27, 2012
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
- Mariah Carey To Judge American Idol? - Aug 24, 2010
- Snoop Dogg wants to judge 'American Idol' - Aug 03, 2012
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Lopez finds 'American Idol' hard to work on - Jan 11, 2012
- Mariah Carey to join 'X Factor'? - Aug 08, 2011