JLo still struggling to lose post-baby flabMay 5th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 5 (ANI): Singer-and-actress Jennifer Lopez, who gave birth to twins Max and Emme last February, is still trying to lose her baby weight.
The stunner, who gained over 60lbs during pregnancy, said: “It’s funny, once I gave birth I dropped 30lbs immediately and then the next 20lbs came off right away.
“When I did a triathlon, I dropped another 10, and with the last 10 I’m still struggling with. I probably have 5-6lbs more to go.”
Despite gaining a large amount of weight, the 39-year-old beauty said she and husband Marc Anthony would love to add to their family, reports The China Daily.
She said: “I think we’ll have more children. I mean, it’s fun to do all the things we do, but nothing feels like what it is to have children and to have that joy and purpose in your life of raising another human being.
“I had a great pregnancy, but I probably won’t be as lucky the second time. It was great, though. I didn’t have any of the bad symptoms, no morning sickness or anything.” (ANI)
- Lopez struggling to lose weight after baby - May 04, 2009
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez says no to plastic surgery - Aug 11, 2009
- Jennifer Lopez empowered by motherhood - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez has no time for herself - Sep 05, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez 'struggling to stay in shape post pregnancy' - Apr 04, 2011