JLo still friends with ex-husbandMarch 18th, 2012 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 18 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez is proud of the way she has handled her “tough” split from husband Marc Anthony and says she is still friends with him.The couple, parents to twins Emme and Max, announced their separation last July after seven years of marriage.
“Without going into detail…it’s just really, really sad. And look, we are still going through it, and it’s emotional sometimes and difficult,” contactmusic.com quoted the 42-year-old as saying.
“We’re still friends - and we’re parents but it’s going to take time. It’s tough. But for the most part, I feel very proud of the way we’re handling it. I really do. We are doing the best we can for the kids. It’s very dignified and trying to be above all the emotions and pain that come along with a divorce and a family breaking apart,” she added.
Lopez is currently dating dancer Casper Smart.
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez pays $10,000 a week to boyfriend - Jan 13, 2012
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- JLo wants to make her beau 'star' - Feb 06, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,