JLo plans concert filmAugust 21st, 2012 - 4:23 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 21 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is taking her music career to the big screen for a 3D concert extravaganza.
Lopez’s manager, Benny Medina, has confirmed the news and revealed the project will document her trials and tribulations behind the scenes and onstage, reports contactmusic.com.
The 43-year-old, who is currently on a joint tour of North America with Enrique Iglesias, will follow in the footsteps of Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, who have both seen success at the box office with their own concert films.
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- Knowles to direct documentary on own life - Aug 03, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez combine styles - Aug 18, 2012
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Lopez to take kids on Enrique tour - May 03, 2012
- Enrique, Lopez together on world tour - Apr 17, 2012
- Lopez donates equipment to kids' hospital - Jun 14, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez sued by ex-driver - May 01, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias wants to record with JLo - Jul 24, 2012
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- Britney Spears most followed on Google Plus - Nov 26, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer lopez, benny medina, box office, concert extravaganza, concert film, enrique iglesias, films, footsteps, jennifer lopez, jlo, justin bieber, music career, north america, trials and tribulations