J.Lo on verge of closing deal for ‘American Idol’ judgeSeptember 3rd, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sep 3(ANI): Jennifer Lopez is all set to be on the judges’ panel of the prominent reality show, ‘American Idol’.
The negotiations are in the final stages as the deal is about to close and Lopez will most probably be on the board.
It has been typical negotiating and there hasn’t been any drama or diva demands.
And the deal, which is in the pipeline, could be finalised by as early as next week, unless there is a last minute snag, reports TMZ.com.
As per the sources, producers also consider Jennifer as the rejuvenating factor for the show. (ANI)
- Speculations rife that J. Lo. is close to joining the American Idol show - Sep 04, 2010
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Charlie Sheen interested in judging 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Bon Jovi won't judge 'American Idol' - Jul 20, 2012
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Is Charlie Sheen going to be judge on American Idol? - Jul 11, 2012
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- J.Lo hasn't yet helped her old school despite huge 'Idol' deal - Sep 24, 2010
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- Are audiences missing Simon Cowell on American Idol? - Jan 23, 2011
- Lopez Out As 'Idol' Judge On Account Of Her Demands - Aug 12, 2010
- Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger to judge 'X Factor'? - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez inks American Idol deal for $12 million - Sep 15, 2010
- Actor Charlie Sheen is 'up for American Idol' - Jul 11, 2012
- J.Lo insists she's no diva on 'American Idol' - Sep 23, 2010