JLo, Marc Anthony renew wedding vowsJune 8th, 2010 - 5:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 08 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony renewed their vows on their sixth wedding anniversary.
The 40-year-old singer and her husband held a ceremony at their estate in Hidden Hills, California on Saturday.
The couple, who have two-year-old twins Max and Emma, decided to keep the colour scheme black, brown and white, with black martini glasses and white lilies at an outdoor poolside lounge area.
“The bets on whether we’d make it stopped at five years, so we’re really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary,” the Sun quoted Marc, 41, as saying. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Celebrate Anniversary With Renewed Vows - Jun 08, 2010
- Lopez, Anthony renew vows at anniversary party - Jun 07, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Renew Vows On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary - Jun 07, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez Renews Vows On Marriage Anniversary - Jun 08, 2010
- J-Lo, Anthony to renew wedding vows - May 28, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- JLo, Marc Anthony separate - Jul 16, 2011
- Marc Anthony files for divorce from JLo - Apr 12, 2012
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: bets, black martini, colour scheme, hidden hills california, husband marc, jennifer lopez, jlo, london, marc anthony, martini glasses, max and emma, poolside lounge, sixth wedding anniversary, sun, twins, white lilies