J.Lo, Marc Anthony launch $3bn lifestyle brand partnership with Kohl’sNovember 19th, 2010 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 19 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony have launched an estimated 3-billion-dollar lifestyle retail juggernaut partnership with Kohl’s.
Women’s Wear Daily reports that the collection will feature apparel to other categories, including home, reports the New York Daily News.
While Lopez has taken a step back from the fashion world, it looks like she’s planning a big return.
She launched her JLo by Jennifer Lopez line of clothing under the umbrella of Sweetface fashions in 2001. The brand underwent many transformations over the decade and made a reported 400 million dollars by 2004.
Launching a lifestyle brand is a key move for many celebrities who are looking to make big bucks but don’t want to limit themselves to just clothing or shoes. (ANI)
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez: The Brand Ambassador Of L’Oreal Paris - Dec 08, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez to launch fashion range with Marc Anthony - Nov 19, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez got $1m for performance at wedding? - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez: Victim of Wardrobe Malfunction - Oct 20, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez Dazzles Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet - Jan 17, 2011
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to stop clothing line - Jun 25, 2009
- JLo dances on Uruguayan beach - Dec 09, 2011
- I can take a lot of punches, says JLo - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: celebrities, decade, fashion world, husband marc, j lo, j lo marc anthony, jennifer lopez, jlo, juggernaut, kohl s, launch, lifestyle brand, marc anthony, million dollars, new york daily news, partnership, sweetface fashions, transformations, umbrella, york daily news