JLo, Marc Anthony dismiss split rumors with romantic duetJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 22 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony have silenced reports of an looming split by performing a romantic duet at Barack Obamas inauguration ball.
Whats more, the Maid in Manhattan actress and husband marked the duets end with a kiss further dismissing marriage on rocks claims.
After Anthony hit the stage at the Inauguration’’s Western Ball at the Walter E. Convention Center, he invited Lopez onstage and addressed her as my wife.
The stunning beauty looked fine in a flowing white one-shoulder evening gown, and she smiled and stroked her husband’’s face as she performed a salsa together in Spanish and ended their routine with a kiss.
As Lopez left the stage after the duet, Anthony remarked, “Man, she’’s cute.”
Prior to inviting Lopez onstage Anthony sung his popular hit You Sang To Me, and revealed that he actually penned the song for his wife.
“I wrote this next song about Jennifer. I must have been psychic, The New York Daily News quoted him, as saying. (ANI)
- Lopez cried onstage - Oct 24, 2011
- JLo dances on Uruguayan beach - Dec 09, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez Dazzles Golden Globes 2011 Red Carpet - Jan 17, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez has wardrobe malfunction on German TV show - Jun 20, 2011
- Marc Anthony says that "They're saying I'm single" - Jul 18, 2011
- Steven Tyler tries to kiss Carrie Underwood at CMA stage - Apr 05, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez: Victim of Wardrobe Malfunction - Oct 20, 2010
- Litzy, Eugenio Siller to star in new TV soap opera - Aug 31, 2011
- Jessie J wore Falguni-Shane creation at Diamond Jubilee celebration (With Images) - Jun 07, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez's alleged lover William Levy was accused in an underage sex scandal - Jul 20, 2011
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012
- JLo shows off her dancing skills at 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale - Dec 17, 2009
Tags: actress, duets, husband marc, inauguration, jennifer lopez, jennifer lopez and husband, jlo, kiss, maid in manhattan, marc anthony, marriage, new york daily news, rocks, salsa, stunning beauty, york daily news