J.Lo living in a ‘hairy’ mansion in New YorkApril 17th, 2009 - 12:25 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi. Apr 17 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez apparently lives in a ‘hairy’ house, for she has a room just to store her collection of wigs in her New York mansion.
According to the China Daily, the singer-cum-actress reportedly owns so many fake hairpieces that she has had to build a ‘wiggery’ in her home, which she shares with her husband Marc Anthony and their 13-month-old twins Max and Emme.
“Jennifer keeps the door locked and hardly ever lets anyone in the room, not even Marc. The shelves on the walls are full of plastic heads holding the best hairpieces money can buy,” a source told National Enquirer magazine.
The 39-year-old star is so much in love with changing her hair that she keeps on updating her collection, and is keen to try out new styles.
The source added: “Her actual hair is shoulder-length. Her wigs allow her to experiment with different looks and styles without having to have extensions or grown her own locks. She has short, long and super-long looks. Her wigs are so elaborate they take on a life of their own.” (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez has obsession for 'wigs' - Apr 17, 2009
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Katy Perry has suitcase full of wigs - Apr 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- JLo can't stop showing off her twins - Dec 01, 2009
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- Hudgens gets hair extensions - Sep 12, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- 'Love?' inspired by my babies: J Lo (Interview) - May 23, 2011
- Lopez spends millions for exclusive time with family - May 18, 2010
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
Tags: actress, china daily, emme, hairpieces, husband marc, j lo, jennifer lopez, locks, love, marc anthony, money, national enquirer magazine, New Delhi, old star, shelves, shoulder length, twins, wigs