JLo defends age gap with beauMarch 17th, 2012 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 17 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez isn’t worried about the 18-year age gap with her beau Casper Smart.
“He’s adorable. But you already see that. He really is (sweet). He’s a good egg. I don’t want to talk about it too much. It’s my private thing,” Lopez told Vogue magazine.
Lopez, 42 has been dating Smart, 24, after her split from musician husband Marc Anthony, reports usmagazine.com.
Asked about the 18-year age difference, Lopez said: “I don’t feel older, and I don’t feel like I look it, either, so I am just acting the same way I have always acted.”
- Lopez's boyfriend tattoos her name - Mar 31, 2012
- Lopez, Smart on verge of break up? - Aug 05, 2012
- JLo wants kids with Casper Smart? - Sep 02, 2012
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Lopez's boyfriend defends age gap - Jan 20, 2012
- JLo wants to make her beau 'star' - Feb 06, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez pays $10,000 a week to boyfriend - Jan 13, 2012
- Lopez gifts 'truck' to boyfriend - Apr 10, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Anthony, Smith are still friends - Sep 18, 2011