JLo calls her daughter Emme ‘Emme-tude’!April 24th, 2009 - 12:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 24 (ANI): Latino popstar Jennifer Lopez says her 14-month-old daughter has her attitude.
The 39-year-old singer/actress for the first time opened up about her twins in an interview on Rachael Ray’s show.
Lopez said that her daughter Emme has divalike tendencies.
“We call her Emme-tude because we’re like, ‘She’s giving us Emme-tude right now,’ ” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“She gets that from her dad. I’m kidding - she gets it from me,” she added.
Talking about twin son Max, ‘Love Don’t Cost a Thing’ hitmaker said he’s her mouth.
“Me and Marc are always claiming he’s got my head and he’s got my mouth,” she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez feels her daughter is a diva too - Apr 24, 2009
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Lopez doesn't envy husband's female fans - Sep 28, 2009
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- J-Lo is a strict mother - Aug 04, 2010
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez's daughter already into fashion! - Apr 27, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011