JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing lineAugust 20th, 2011 - 9:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 20 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez and her estranged husband Marc Anthony have decided not to get back together for the launch of their clothing line.
The couple were meant to join retail giant Kohl’s to release a range of clothing in September, but now Lopez and Anthony have decided that they won’t be there, reports TV news show Extra.
Kohl’s will still be launching the Jennifer Lopez Collection and the Marc Anthony Collection Sep 7, contactmusic.com reports.
- JLo, Anthony's clothing line to go ahead - Jul 20, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez, Anthony's talent hunt show still on - Jul 18, 2011
- Lopez calls Marc Anthony 'pig' - Apr 08, 2012
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Lopez, Anthony to buy home in Puerto Rico - Nov 09, 2010
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Lopez plans show on lesbian couple - Jul 08, 2012
- J.Lo, Marc Anthony launch $3bn lifestyle brand partnership with Kohl's - Nov 19, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez to launch fashion range with Marc Anthony - Nov 19, 2010
- Marc Anthony files for divorce from JLo - Apr 12, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- It's fun working with Anthony: Jennifer Lopez - Feb 01, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012