JLo and hubby turn into Jasmine and Aladdin for DisneyJanuary 25th, 2008 - 9:02 pm ICT by admin
New York, Jan 25 (ANI): Celebrity couple Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez have become the latest to pose as Disney characters in a photo shoot by Annie Liebovitz, to commemorate Disney Parks Year of a Million Dreams.
While the Spanish singer did his gig by posing as Aladdin, his curvy wife turned into Jasmine to give him company.
The picture shows the couple flying on the magic carpet touching the skyline in a romantic pose.
Other celebrities who shot for the photo series include the likes of Jessica Biel, Gisele Bundchen and Whoopi Goldberg, reports New York Post.
In a similar shoot earlier, The Mummy star Rachel Weisz turned into Snow White for a day.
Also appearing at the time were tennis ace Roger Federer and Dame Julie Andrews who became King Arthur and the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio respectively. (ANI)
- Princess Jasmine of 'Alladin' inspires Kim Kardashian - Jul 07, 2010
- Jessica Alba jealous of Bundchen's post-baby body - Jul 14, 2011
- Disney's 50th animated feature 'Tangled' to hit Indian screens Jan 21 - Jan 09, 2011
- Rob Lowe May Be Involved in Negotiations to Buy Miramax - Jul 08, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Jude Law, Sienna Miller's first red carpet appearance as couple - May 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady's wedding shooting lawsuit dismissed - May 28, 2010
- At 64, Helen Mirren poses nude for magazine - Jun 26, 2010
- Goldberg takes mind off mother's illness by shopping - Sep 07, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen named greenest celebrity - Dec 01, 2011
- Penelope Cruz, Jeff Bridges play 'Beauty And The Beast' for Disney ad - Mar 04, 2011
- Rachel Weisz's Snow White dreams come true - Nov 14, 2007
- Weisz, Aronofsky call it splits - Nov 09, 2010
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
Tags: annie liebovitz, blue fairy, celebrity couple, dame julie andrews, disney characters, disney parks, gisele bundchen, jessica biel, julie andrews, king arthur, magic carpet, marc anthony and jennifer lopez, new york post, photo series, rachel weisz, roger federer, spanish singer, tennis ace, whoopi goldberg, year of a million dreams