Jim Carrey sets up $50 mn trust for girlfriendJanuary 2nd, 2009 - 11:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 2 (IANS) Hollywood comedian Jim Carrey has vowed to give his longtime actress girlfriend Jenny Mccarthy a financially secure future.”The Mask” star has set up a $50 million (35 million pounds) trust fund for the actress despite insisting they will never marry, reports contactmusic.com.
The actor, 46, has earned an estimated $200 million (140 million pounds) so far with his blockbuster comedies and is desperate to make sure 36-year-old McCarthy is set for life.
“He adores her and credits her with his better health and happier outlook on life. (He) wants her to have all the perks in life should anything happen to him,” said a source.
The pair began dating in December 2005.
- Is Jim Carrey Dating Indian model Anchal Joseph? - Jan 22, 2011
- Jim Carrey 'dating another hot young blonde' - Jan 14, 2011
- Jim Carrey dates Russian student - Dec 29, 2011
- Jason and Jenny dating - Aug 18, 2010
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Jim Carrey's girlfriend worries about joining him on weight-gaining spree - Apr 02, 2009
- Carrey is single and dating - May 03, 2011
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- Jenny McCarthy and beau Jason Toohey call it quits - Dec 09, 2010
- Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthy - Sep 28, 2010
- Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy announce split on Twitter - Apr 07, 2010