Jim Carrey says Ewan McGregor is a great kisserDecember 1st, 2010 - 6:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Jim Carrey has opened up about his kissing scenes with co-star Ewan McGregor in his latest film, ‘I Love You Phillip Morris’.
“I mean, look at the guy. I have to say, he is a great kisser,” People mag quoted Carrey, 48, as telling Parade of his smooches with McGregor.
That’s not to say Carrey - who plays an incarcerated man who falls in love with a fellow inmate - wasn’t warned about potential problems with kissing a man.
“As Ewan said, ‘When you’re kissing another guy it can get a little prickly,’” Carrey said.
“Actually, you had to put out of your mind your own sexual preference and just try to understand that you were loving another person who just happens to be a guy. It wasn’t about male or female, love is love,” he added. (ANI)
- Jim Carrey Loved Kissing His Male Co Star In His Latest Flick! - Dec 03, 2010
- Review Of ‘I Love You Phillip Morris’: Crazy Love Story Of A Gay Conman - Dec 02, 2010
- Jim Carrey reveals fears over gay kiss in film - Jan 21, 2009
- Jim Carrey: Love Doesn’t Work For Him! - Dec 16, 2010
- Carrey, McGregor liplock for a movie - Aug 28, 2008
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Ewan McGregor, Jim Carreys reel experience with real inmates - Jan 23, 2009
- McGregor hates comic book movies - Mar 10, 2012
- Mcgregor wants a break for family time - Jan 23, 2012
- McGregor to take part in charity yacht race - Aug 08, 2011
- Carrey, Mcgregor gets French honour - Feb 03, 2010
- Jim Carrey's Daughter Jane Carrey Divorcing Alex Santana - Dec 08, 2010
- McGregor's 'The Pillow Book' embarrassment - Oct 10, 2011
- Ewan McGregor's movie halted over 'death threat' - Dec 25, 2010
- Carrey hates homophobic bullies - Dec 27, 2010