Jillian Michaels Rejects Claim Of Lake Elsinore LadyFebruary 13th, 2010 - 8:50 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Los Angeles, Feb 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jillian Michaels, the celebrity personal trainer, who has helped many people to reduce weight in the television reality show, “Biggest Loser” is disturbed for a legal case. It has been reported that Ms.Christie Christensen of Lake Elsinore had filed a lawsuit against her claiming that her diet supplement named Jillian Michaels Maximum Strength Calorie Control is useless. The reports indicate that the veteran fitness trainer has been extremely disappointed by this activity of the women and indicated her claims to be ‘baseless’.
As stated in the reports, Ms.Christie Christensen had alleged that the fitness products of Jillian Michaels did not provide her the expected result. She said that the diet supplements did not help her in reducing her appetite and she had ’struggled’ a lot for reducing her extra flab. It has been reported that the lady who had not expected such an outcome, has claimed $5 million from the makers of these diet supplement.
The legal suit filed by Ms. Christie Christensen against the weight loss product endorsed by Jillian Michaels has not only affected the product but also made some negative impact on the reputation of the popular fitness trainer. It has been reported that Jillian Michaels have appointed a legal team to take care of the case and prove that the claim of the lady is false. She insisted that she is always committed to help people live a healthy life and has backed the products that would be beneficial for everyone, who wants to live a fit and active life. According to her, the claims made by the lady are completely without her ‘merit’.
- Star trainer Jillian Michaels sued over a diet supplement - Feb 13, 2010
- Jillian Michaels Billes As "Fraud" Over Her New Work Out DVD - Oct 14, 2010
- Nicole Eggert engages in battle of the baby weight - Aug 01, 2012
- Weight loss supplements are no good - Mar 07, 2012
- "The Biggest Loser" 2011 Welcomes Two New Trainers - Jan 19, 2011
- Jillian Michaels Soon To Quit 'The Biggest Loser' To Become A Mom - Dec 11, 2010
- Jillian Michaels Brings Out New DVD - Mar 03, 2010
- Clare Nasir is overjoyed with her amazing new figure - Dec 23, 2010
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Simpson wants to lose 50 pounds in five months - Jun 24, 2012
- Jillian Michaels On "Losing It With Jillian" - Jun 02, 2010
- Fat lady seeks government aid for medical bill - Mar 27, 2012
- Watch your diet, you multi-tasking women! (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 06, 2012
- Weight warning: Avoid crash diets - Jun 13, 2011
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: active life, biggest loser, calorie control, christie, diet supplement, diet supplements, fitness products, fitness trainer, flab, jillian michaels, kar, lake elsinore, legal case, legal suit, maximum strength, meena, negative impact, personal trainer, reality show, television reality