Jewellery collection reflects Simpson’s personalityDecember 23rd, 2011 - 8:13 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 23 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson says her new jewellery collection reflects her personality and is very proud of the line.
The 31-year-old, who is currently pregnant with her first child, has designed an accessories line for Zales stores and says she was involved in every part of the process.
“This collection has allowed me to create pieces that truly reflect who I am. The pieces can become a keepsake for life,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Simpson as saying.
The collection, which features earrings, rings and bracelets and more, includes a variety of butterfly-shaped designs based on the star’s handwriting.
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Gujral's 'Nirvana' an ode to women's inner beauty (With Images) - Aug 17, 2012
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- A new jewellery store to let you splurge (With images) - Jun 12, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Alpana's 'Ambalika' captures Indian history (With images) - Aug 30, 2011
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
- I created jewellery for fun: Jolie - Sep 05, 2011
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Kate Bosworth creates cheap jewellery website - Nov 07, 2010
- Kangana dazzles in Rajasthani jewellery - Aug 01, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to design jewellery line? - Dec 17, 2009