Jeweller designs $27k black gem ring for Britneys Grammy nightJanuary 9th, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 9 (ANI): A leading jeweller has designed a black Chinese agate rock ring for Britney Spears which she will wear to the Grammy Awards in February.
Worth 27,000 dollars, Dara Dubinet started work on the huge gem after she spotted Spears wearing a Tourmaline ring she had created and sent to the pop star when she appeared on U.S. morning show Good Morning America on her 27th birthday in December last year.
The designer tells Life&Style magazine she was told Spears “loved” her birthday gift, reports Contactmusic.
And a source tells the publication, “She’’s worn it several times, She says it has a positive energy, and it just makes her smile.” (ANI)
- Britney wears magical ring to boost confidence - Jan 12, 2009
- Spears's spokesperson denies her engagement rumour - Apr 26, 2011
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Spears' boyfriend designing engagement ring - Sep 14, 2011
- What Will Be Britney Spears’ Performance At Grammy Awards? - Jan 12, 2011
- Have You Read Britney Spears’ Comeback Tweet? - Dec 03, 2010
- Show your mom you care! - May 11, 2012
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Dilip sahab greatest gift of my life: Saira Banu - Aug 23, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Ty Murray And Jewel Kilcher Keenly Awaiting The Birth Of Their Baby Boy - Jan 25, 2011
- Britney mints money with range of virtual gifts - Aug 14, 2009
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
Tags: 27th birthday, agate rock, amp, birthday gift, britney spears, contactmusic, good morning america, grammy awards, grammy night, morning show, pop star, positive energy, several times, smile, style magazine