Jesus Luz back on dating scene after splitting from MadonnaDecember 1st, 2010 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 1 (ANI): DJ and model Jesus Luz has said that he’s back on the dating scene after parting ways with Madonna.
“There are many beautiful women in New York City. It’s cool because there is such a mixture of ethnicities and cultures,” the New York Post quoted him as saying.
“Of course, I want to be married and have children at some point in my life,” the 24-year-old said.
Without directly referring to Madonna, he said what makes him happy is “food, friends, music . . . and good sex.” (ANI)
- Today is Madonna's birthday - Aug 16, 2011
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna 'trying very hard to boost toyboy lover's career' - Nov 05, 2009
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madonna 'hits the dance floor alone after row with toyboy lover' - Mar 07, 2010
- Madonna's boyfriend 'wants to be DJ' - Aug 11, 2009
- Madonna and Jesus Luz are perfect together, feels designer Marc Jacobs - May 02, 2009
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Madonna and lover Jesus Luz audition dancers for next world tour - Jul 28, 2010
- Madonna 'chooses Jimmy Choos over sex' - Dec 19, 2009
- Jesus Luz's colleagues can't wait for his career to fizzle out - Apr 29, 2009
- Madonna's toyboy lover says he feels like a 'married man' - Mar 15, 2010
- Madonna not getting married to Jesus - May 16, 2009
- When Lindsay Lohan was snubbed by Madge's toyboy - Mar 15, 2010
- 'Madonna effect' turns toyboy lover into runaway star - Jan 20, 2010