Jessie J’s organised lifeOctober 16th, 2011 - 11:12 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 16 (IANS) Jessie J claims she is always busy organising and tidying things so misses out on sleep and having fun.
The “Price Tag” hitmaker washes her make-up brushes every day and always keeps her cosmetics in perfect order because she always likes to be prepared, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Never use a dirty make-up brush. I wash mine every night. I also have a little case with blushers, foundations, lipsticks and lip liners, all sharpened,” she said.
“I don’t sleep or go out because I’m constantly organising my life,” she added.
- Alba's simple beauty routine - Jul 01, 2011
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Witherspoon always carries her make-up kit - Mar 07, 2011
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011
- I never wear flats, says Cole - Jul 05, 2012
- Cheryl's beauty secret for red carpet - May 29, 2011
- Moss has prudish daughter - Oct 11, 2011
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Minogue no more worries about her appearance - Dec 01, 2010
- Fergie got best beauty tips from mom - May 15, 2012
- Aniston feels she should have been a party planner - Jan 19, 2011