Jessie J wants to shave her headJuly 20th, 2012 - 8:43 am ICT by IANS
London, July 20 (IANS) Singer Jessie J is excited to see her natural hair colour when she shaves her head for charity.
The 24-year-old has previously claimed she would get rid of her tresses to raise money for charity, but has now confirmed it will be happening soon.
“I’m going to announce the charity I’m doing it for soon. It’s taken a little while to get the ball rolling. It’s not as easy as, ‘Oh, ‘I’m going to shave my head,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jessie as saying.
“I want to make it worth it and make sure I raise a lot of money. I can’t wait, to be honest. I think I’m going to love it. My hair grows so quick, but it’s naturally dark blonde. Seeing my natural roots will be interesting,” she added.
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Jessie J to shave her head for charity - Aug 04, 2011
- Sienna Miller once put ketchup in her hair - May 07, 2012
- Weisz's make-up woes - Apr 12, 2011
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Emma Stone goes blond for her upcoming role in Spiderman - Dec 08, 2010
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Richie turns to kids for fashion advice - Sep 01, 2012
- Miller's green hair disaster - May 16, 2012
- Gaga's shaven head, tribute to friend's mother - Sep 13, 2012
- Jessie J's organised life - Oct 16, 2011
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- Jessie dreams of saving the world with music - Jul 04, 2011