Jessie J wants to change transvestite lookMay 30th, 2012 - 8:37 am ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) Singer Jessie J is vying to get a feminine makeover as she believes her trademark catsuits have done her no good.
“I started to look like a cartoon character. I ended up looking like a transvestite. I want to change my hair, change my style. I want to be allowed to grow,” the singer told fashion magazine Grazia, reports thesun.co.uk.
Jessie is playing a key role in festivities of Queen Elizabeth’s upcoming diamond jubilee. She has been invited to perform at the Gary Barlow-organised concert.
“When I got the letter asking me to perform, I felt really proud. It’s a proper letter from the queen’s secretary. I’m keeping it in a memory book. It’s written on this lovely thick notepaper. I keep feeling it,” she said.
- Cole, Barlow to perform together at Buckingham Palace? - Jun 03, 2012
- Barlow's Diamond Jubilee hangover - Sep 10, 2012
- Rowland has crush on Gary Barlow - Aug 24, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Prince Charles' humour fantastic: Barlow - Jun 04, 2012
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth to honour Gary Barlow - Jun 10, 2012
- Gaga gets custom-made tiara - Jul 23, 2012
- Barlow awarded OBE - Jun 17, 2012
- Jessie J wore Falguni-Shane creation at Diamond Jubilee celebration (With Images) - Jun 07, 2012
- Scherzinger wants to start family - Sep 01, 2012
- Barlow to find stars for Diamond Jubilee acts - Feb 29, 2012
- Middleton likes my songs: Cole - Jul 11, 2012
- Jessie J scared of crazy fan - Apr 01, 2012
- Barlow will watch 'X Factor' from home - Aug 18, 2012