Jessie J to show pain in next albumDecember 28th, 2011 - 3:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 28 (IANS) British singer Jessie J says there will be a “lot more pain” in the lyrics of her next album.
The 23-year-old is planning to explore the darker side of her character and the struggles she had before she was famous for her upcoming record.
“There will be a lot more pain in the lyrics on my next album. For the seven years before I signed my record deal I was in a bad place and I was scared that I couldn’t get out of it.”That’s why I wrote such upbeat music, as a way of trying to escape how I felt,” contactmusic.com quoted Jessie as saying.
“Now that I am happier, I won’t be afraid to explore my pain. But in a good way; it’ll be me saying that it’s OK not to feel OK,” she added.
- When Alicia Keys felt like caged lion - Aug 16, 2012
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Jessie J wants to return back after illness - Jul 24, 2012
- Anne Hathaway was arrogant when young - Aug 07, 2011
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Music is my drug: Jessie J (Interview) (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Katy Perry pens down lyrics about split - Jan 06, 2012
- Paris Hilton to record with Snoop Dogg - Jan 30, 2012
- 'Love?' inspired by my babies: J Lo (Interview) - May 23, 2011
- I am scared of plastic surgery: Cindy Crawford - Jul 09, 2010
- Rihanna is beautiful: Jessie J - Mar 28, 2012
- Jessie dreams of saving the world with music - Jul 04, 2011
- Underwood likes variety in music - Apr 30, 2012
- Gaga continues to top British charts - Jun 07, 2011
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012