Jessie J smitten by TempahApril 1st, 2012 - 4:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 1 (IANS) Singer Jessie J has reportedly told friends she is smitten by rapper Tinie Tempah.
The 24-year-old and Tempah, who performed together at the Royal Albert Hall last year, are dating each other. She is reportedly head over heels in love with Tempah.
“Jessie’s smitten. She’s saying, ‘I can’t believe it’s happened to me but I’ve really fallen for him’ and it’s like they were meant to be together. She’s totally changed. It’s as if she has finally found someone she can relate to and trust,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Is Jessie J dating Tinie Tempah? - Mar 19, 2012
- I still love Hamilton: Scherzinger - Dec 27, 2011
- Jessie J wants to work with female artist now - May 16, 2011
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Jessie J - Apr 21, 2012
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Jessie J gets death threats - Jun 29, 2011
- Jessica Alba's fashion tips - May 18, 2012
- Jessie dreams of saving the world with music - Jul 04, 2011
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Nicki Minaj finds it hard to trust friends - Feb 26, 2011
- Relationships are hard: Eva Green - May 13, 2012
- JLS wants to record song with Rihanna - Feb 13, 2012
- Katy B not confident about award win - Aug 29, 2011