Jessie J hates junk foodJuly 25th, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 25 (IANS) Singer Jessie J says she is very careful about what she eats, and avoids junk food.
“I eat a lot of fruit and a lot of vegetables, and I drink a lot of water, but I love my carbohydrates,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“I don’t really eat junk food. It’s the only thing I am not a fan of. Everyone in my team is like, ‘I’m just going to go to KFC.’
“But when it’s, like, midnight and nowhere else is open, I would much rather have mashed potato, gravy and cheese. That’s my naughty thing, instead of just saturated, mixed-up meat in a burger,” she said.
The 24-year-old’s healthy eating regime started at a young age and she credits her mother for it.
“When I was young, my mum, bless her, used to make potato wedges with little bits of chicken and put them in a little box with an ‘M’ on it and tell us it was from McDonalds,” she said.
- Your popular snack could be making you ill: Study - Mar 30, 2012
- Chris Voigt Awarded "Potato Man Of The Year" Title - Jan 15, 2011
- At 330 kg, British teenager would secretly gobble food - Jun 03, 2012
- Junk food saves teen's life from fatal liver disease - Feb 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's fiance puts her on diet - Feb 16, 2011
- World's fattest mum eats 30,000-calorie Christmas feast in single sitting - Dec 27, 2010
- Diaz's secret diet revealed - Feb 20, 2011
- Wesley Snipes feasts in jail on Christmas - Dec 25, 2010
- 20 potatoes a day diet for 2 months makes US man lose 18 pounds! - Nov 30, 2010
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas - Jan 20, 2012
- Tale of two Bollywood sisters: Sonam and Rhea - Jul 30, 2010
- Dr Oz Convinces Paula Dean to Stop Smoking, Cook Healthier - Oct 12, 2011
- Rajasthan bans fast foods in college canteens - Feb 24, 2012
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012