Jessie J giving up heelsOctober 13th, 2011 - 9:23 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 13 (IANS) British singer Jessie J is giving up wearing high-heels after breaking her left foot earlier this year.
The “Price Tag” hitmaker suffered a broken left foot and she now plans to ditch stacked shoes because the injury has made her value comfort over style, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The best fashion lesson I’ve learnt is don’t wear shoes you can’t walk in because it ruins your night. Believe me, since I broke my foot and haven’t been able to wear heels, my legs aren’t achy,” she said.
“I don’t think I’ll wear heels again. I might just get some really blinged up trainers,” she added.
- Jessica Alba's fashion tips - May 18, 2012
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- Jessie J's organised life - Oct 16, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Victoria Beckham can't wear high heels - Aug 24, 2011
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012
- Jessie J to shave head for charity - Nov 08, 2011
- Jessie J smitten by Tempah - Apr 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's Super Bowl Skechers Ad - Feb 08, 2011
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012
- Jessie J feels she is 'unusual looking' - Jun 04, 2011
- Running barefoot better for health than with shoes - Apr 27, 2011
- Jessie dreams of saving the world with music - Jul 04, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Walliams worried he won't be firm with kids - Nov 06, 2011