Jessica’s ‘no’ to sex overdoseNovember 13th, 2010 - 2:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jessica Alba insisted on having the script of “Machete” rewritten before agreeing to appear in the movie. Reason? It had an overdose of sex.
The 29-year-old stars alongside Denny Trejo, Lindsay Lohan and Robert De Niro in the film, which is directed by Robert Rodriguez.
“You think this version is sexy? In the original script, I played twins and there was a lot more sex,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“But I’ve never been very comfortable with that stuff. I get freaked out and nervous, I guess. So I told Robert Rodriguez, ‘This is an awesome movie and I’d love to be a part of it but I don’t feel comfortable doing that’, and he was like, ‘Oh, we’ll rewrite it and we’ll do what you are comfortable with’,” she said.
Once the “Machete” script was altered, Jessica was happy to take the role in the film — about a man who goes on a brutal rampage against a former boss.
- Jessica Alba missed out on playing twins in 'Machete' - Sep 16, 2010
- Alba, Rodriguez appreciate LiLo at Machete screening - Aug 27, 2010
- Lindsay is misunderstood: director - May 13, 2010
- Review Of 'Machete' Predominantly States That It Will Be Liked By the Lovers Of Goriness In Films - Sep 03, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Appears As A Nun In The Poster Of 'Machete' - Jul 15, 2010
- Gaga makes acting debut with 'Machete Kills' - Jul 28, 2012
- 'Machete' All Set To Wow Audiences - Sep 03, 2010
- LiLo licks gun in new film's poster - Jul 14, 2010
- Sheen in 'Machete Kills' - Jun 23, 2012
- 'Machete' reminds me of Obama's election, says Michelle Rodriguez - Sep 03, 2010
- Jessica Alba Drools over Rodriguez - Sep 04, 2010
- Alba bags role in next 'Spy Kids' - Aug 03, 2011
- Jessica Alba will star in the Spy Kids 4 - Aug 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan bares all in next movie - Sep 24, 2010
- Machete movie review - Sep 03, 2010