Jessica Simpson’s perfume called ‘I Fancy You’July 8th, 2011 - 5:34 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson has named her latest perfume “I Fancy You”.
Simpson - who has a line of clothing, shoes and scents to her name - says the latest name was created to inspire people to believe in everlasting love.
“I am so excited to introduce my fourth and final fragrance of the Fancy Collection, I Fancy You. This floral scent is romantic and feminine and conjures up the feelings of a first love that makes you realise that love can last forever. I Fancy You!” the 30-year-old told People magazine.
The romantic theme is also continued with the bottle, which features love hearts.
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- My new fragrance is richer and provocative: Jessica Simpson - May 15, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Powerful fragrances work better in winter: Tom Ford - Dec 31, 2011
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Lady Gaga's perfume photos leaked online - Jun 15, 2012
- 'Friends' star Aniston poses topless for new ad - Jul 19, 2010
- Cher Lloyd launches perfume - Sep 02, 2012