Jessica Simpson terrified of interviewing Angelina Jolie againNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:34 am ICT by admin
However, she is terrified with the thought that she might have to indulge in chat with the Jolie.
“The first time I co-hosted on The View I had to interview Angelina Jolie. I was really, really star struck, in awe of her beauty… She’s amazing” quoted Contactmusic.
In the meanwhile, Jessica Simpson has become the latest female celebrity to launch her own perfume. The singer/actress has finalised a deal with Parlux fragrances, the company behind Paris Hilton’s fragrance range.
This is not Simpson’s first venture into the cosmetic world. The 27-year-old released beauty range Dessert in 2004, which guaranteed to make the wearer “look and feel as good as you taste.” (ANI)
- Jessica Simpson to launch beauty website - Oct 12, 2011
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Jessica Simpson reveals her post-baby weight loss plan - Jun 01, 2012
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to design jewellery line? - Dec 17, 2009
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- Simpson wants women of all age group to wear her designs - Mar 29, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to bare all for magazine cover - Apr 08, 2010
- Simpson learns from fashion mistakes - Nov 19, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Jewellery collection reflects Simpson's personality - Dec 23, 2011
- My new fragrance is richer and provocative: Jessica Simpson - May 15, 2010
Tags: 16 november, actress, angelina jolie, awe, co host, cosmetic world, dessert, female celebrity, first venture, fragrance, interviewing, jessica simpson, launch, paris hilton, parlux fragrances, perfume, star struck