Jessica Simpson ’sets wedding date’April 28th, 2011 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 28 (ANI): Singer and actress Jessica Simpson has revealed that she and fiance Eric Johnson have set a date for their wedding.
“I’m still trying to figure out what to wear! I don’t know if I want the big boom, or the curvy thing, but it will be something beautiful,” Usmagazine.com quoted the actress as saying.
“I kind of have a couple ideas in my head, and I have a date; I’m really excited!” the Style Icon of the Year said at the mag’s Hot Hollywood party at L.A’s Eden on Tuesday.
Simpson, who got engaged to former NFL player Johnson in November, said she isn’t worried about slimming down before the big day.
“I just have to work out on my own. There is no regimen I need to follow. There’s no diet I need to follow. I just need to do some things for myself and that’s it. And that will make me feel the happiest,” the singer said.
“No exercise is fun! I am going to dance around my bedroom and hopefully lose some weight — and lift some weights and do what I can!” she added. (ANI)
- Simpson trying to get in shape for wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Weight issue doesn't bother Simpson - Nov 02, 2011
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- Simpson got emotional over baby first kick - Dec 13, 2011
- Jessica Simpson enjoying being a businesswoman - Apr 22, 2011
- Lachey wishes Simpson the very best after engagement - Nov 16, 2010
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Jessica Simpson says she's lucky to have a 'stud' like Eric Johnson - Dec 30, 2010
- Simpson for pre-nuptial pact - Dec 09, 2010
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Johnson is a wonderful man, says Jessica Simpson - Sep 06, 2010
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011